Laboratory supplies to help you do better science.
SEARCH OVER 30,000 OF THE WORLD’S BEST PRODUCTS FOR SCIENCE.
OR JUMP TO A PRODUCT CATEGORY BELOW
Essential products in stock now
- DNA measurement – Ultrafast Handheld Spectrophotometer Photopette® Bio Comparison with Nanodrop and Shimadzu
- Endothelium Barrier Function Helps Mitigate Metastasis
- ELISA Kits for Cytokine Storm
- MSC-EVs Modulate Airway Epithelial Cell Function
- ANSH Labs Oxyntomodulin and Glucagon Assays
- Repligen and Navigo Proteins Announce the Launch of an Affinity Resin for the Purification of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Introducing Lifeline® Cell Technology
- Specific ELISAs for Activins, Inhibins, and Follistatins
ABOUT BANKSIA SCIENTIFIC
Banksia Scientific Company is a family owned business based in Brisbane, Australia. Banksia began life in the garage of a suburban home in 1980 and quickly became an established supplier to the scientific community. Since those humble beginnings, Banksia has expanded to service a broad range of customers in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
The comprehensive range of products we distribute has grown over many years to adapt to changes in customers’ needs as well as advances in technology.
Banksia is a team of dedicated professionals whose single aim is to help you do better science.
2020 marks the 40th year of operation for Banksia Scientific. We have remained a locally owned and operated business, thanks to the unwavering support of the scientific community. We are able to continue providing the world’s best products for science thanks to the strength of the business relationships we’ve fostered here in Australia, across the ditch in New Zealand, and throughout the Pacific Islands.