895L Ultra Low Freezer | Model U 901
Ultra Low Freezers, including the 895L Ultra Low Freezer | Model U 901, are devices intended for the storage of blood components and blood plasma, human cells, tissues and other laboratory samples at ultra low temperatures down to -86°C. U models reflect the highest and most uncompromising requirements with state-of-the-art technology and economy. The cooling system is optimally designed with respect to energy consumption as well as to the development of waste heat and noise. Standard factory setpoint is -82°C and temperature is adjustable from -40°C to -86°C. 895L Ultra Low Freezer | Model U 901 from B Medical Systems is available in Australia exclusively from Banksia Scientific.
Exclusive integrated electronics handlebar (patent pending)
All functionalities are easily accessible:
• Digital control with full functionalities – Standard 7’’ touchscreen with pre-installed connection allowing exclusive °B Connected monitoring functionalities.
• Open/close – Heavy duty door lock mechanism
New high-quality coating, certified medical devices quality and antibacterial, high-quality steel for better longevity and easy hygiene control.
• Integrated pressure release valve in the door permitting faster opening in one move, and offering easy access for cleaning or defrost.
• Insulated inner doors for significantly lower loss of cooling when open.
• Full compatibility of inner modules and rails, no need to buy new racks, you can keep racks previously used in different U models
Excellent storage capacity and modularity – Large choice of racks offering modularity for every kind of needs.
Gross / Net volume (l) 895 / 863
Storage capacity (cryoboxes) 600
Storage capacity (vials 2ml)60000
Set temperature (preset) -82°C
Set temperature (setting range) can be adjusted in steps of 0.1°C -86°C to -40°C
Temperature cold / warm alarm limit -87°C / -77°C
Hold over time (+5°C to +10°C) 1.3 (from -80°C to -60°C)
Climate class (ambient temperature range) SN (+10°C to +32°C)
Defrosting technique Manual
Refrigerant type R290 / R170
External dimensions H x W x D (mm) 1988 x 1139 x 1039
Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm) 1370 x 887 x 713
Supply voltage (V) 230
Frequency (Hz) 50
Power (W) 2000
Energy consumption (kWh/24h) 12.4
Heat emission (Kcal/h) 444
Compressor running time (%) 59
Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance) 57