598L Pharmacy Refrigerator | Model P 500
Pharmacy Refrigerators for the safe storage of pharmaceuticals, medications or live virus vaccines, at cold temperatures between +4°C and +15°C with multiple controls and warning safety features developed as a result of 40 years of experience in refrigeration technology. The B Medical Systems 451L Pharmacy Refrigerator | Model P 400 is available in Australia exclusively from Banksia Scientific.
Integrated multi-function monitoring electronics
Integrated B Medical Systems multi-function electronics, at easy access level in the door; offers an alarm system, setpoint security, battery backup, full display, and many other control features; compatible with °B Connected solution for remote data monitoring and recording.
Lifetime warranty corrosion-free cabinet
• One-piece material cabinet with a lifetime warranty for zero corrosion, highest quality polypropylene for better insulation and no sharp edges to provide easier maintenance and cleaning.
• Smart ergonomy – Easier and safer handling because of heavier components placed at the bottom.
High storage capacity
High storage per square meter in terms of net volume, with a very versatile inner volume utility due to the multiple user-friendly rails allowing modularity.
Highest insulation value (organic glass door)
4-layer PMMA organic glass offering highest insulation, combined with reduced weight reducing efforts to close door and constraints on hinges, offering better longevity.
- Gross / Net volume (l) 598 / 510
- Set temperature (preset) +5°C
- Set temperature (setting range) can be adjusted in steps of 0.1°C +4°C to +15°C
- Temperature cold / warm alarm limit +3°C / +7°C
- Hold over time (+5°C to +10°C) 1 h 18
- Climate class (ambient temperature range) SN / T (+10°C to +43°C)
- Defrosting technique Natural
- Refrigerant type R600a
- External dimensions H x W x D (mm) 1988 x 845 x 1039
- Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm) 1167 x 590 x 713
- Supply voltage (V) 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Power (W) 300
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) 1.4
- Heat emission (Kcal/h) 33
- Compressor running time (%) 25
- Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance) 47 / 51