1430L Stainless Steel Pharmacy Refrigerator
Medical Refrigerators for the safe storage of laboratory and pharmaceutical preparations at cold temperatures between +4°C and +15°C with multiple safety features developed as a result of 40 years of experience in refrigeration technology.
Integrated multi-function monitoring electronics
Integrated B Medical Systems multi-function electronics, compatible with °B Connected solution for remote data monitoring and recording.
High-quality stainless steel, certified antibacterial, for better longevity and easy hygiene control.
High storage capacity
High storage per square meter in terms of net volume, with a very versatile inner volume utility due to the multiple user-friendly rails allowing modularity.
• Control of storage temperature and documentation of temperature changes can -depending on the application- be carried out via an optional integrated temperature recorder (in the form of a circular chart recorder) or the optional DCU, through the remote monitoring solution °B Connected
• Full compatibility of inner modules and rails, no need to buy new racks, you can keep racks previously used in different ML/MP models
• MP models are equipped with triple insulating glass door (anti-mist) for quick check and pre-selection of the refrigerator’s content.
In conformity with national and international guidelines offering reliability, efficiency, and safety at an optimal price. The B Medical Systems 1430L Stainless Steel Pharmacy Refrigerator Refrigerator is available in Australia exclusively from Banksia Scientific. Click ‘Request Quote’ now.
- Gross / Net volume (l) 1430 / 1395
- Set temperature (preset) +5°C
- Set temperature (setting range) can be adjusted in steps of 0.1°C +5°C to +15°C
- Temperature cold / warm alarm limit +2°C / +8°C
- Hold over time (+5°C to +10°C) 50 min.
- Climate class (ambient temperature range) SN (+10°C to +32°C)
- Defrosting technique Natural
- Refrigerant type R290
- External dimensions H x W x D (mm) 2050 x 1441 x 910
- Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm) 1544 x 1291 x 707
- Net weight with standard equipment (kg) 285
- Supply voltage (V) 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Power (W) 270
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) 2.5
- Heat emission (Kcal/h) 73
- Compressor running time (%) 30
- Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance) 50