121L Laboratory Freezer | Model F 130
Laboratory Freezers such as the for the low-temperature storage of temperature-sensitive preparations under optimum conditions with multiple controls and warning safety features developed as a result of 40years of expertise in refrigeration technology. The 121L Laboratory Freezer | Model F 130 from B Medical Systems is available in Australia exclusively from Banksia Scientific.
Integrated multi-function monitoring electronics
Integrated B Medical Systems multi-function electronics, at easy access level in the door; offers an alarm system, setpoint security, battery backup, full display, and many other control features; compatible with °B Connected solution for remote data monitoring and recording.
Lifetime warranty corrosion-free cabinet
• One-piece material cabinet with a lifetime warranty for zero corrosion, highest quality polypropylene for better insulation and no sharp edges to provide easier maintenance and cleaning.
• Smart ergonomy. Easier and safer handling because of heavier components placed at the bottom.
High storage capacity
High storage per square meter in terms of net volume, with a very versatile inner volume utility due to the multiple user-friendly rails allowing modularity.
- Gross / Net volume (l) 121 / 106
- Set temperature (preset) -32°C
- Set temperature (setting range) can be adjusted in steps of 0.1°C -32°C to -20°C
- Temperature cold / warm alarm limit -37°C / -27°C
- Hold over time (+5°C to +10°C) 42 min.
- Climate class (ambient temperature range) SN (+10°C to +32°C)
- Defrosting technique Natural
- Refrigerant type R290
- External dimensions H x W x D (mm) 830 x 595 x 695
- Inner dimensions H x W x D (mm) 630 x 475 x 470
- Supply voltage (V) 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50/60
- Power (W) 300
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) 1.35 / 1.28
- Heat emission (Kcal/h) 53
- Compressor running time (%) 37
- Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance) 45 /47
- Supply voltage (V) 115-127
- Frequency (Hz) 60
- Power (W) 360
- Energy consumption (kWh/24h) 1.98
- Heat emission (Kcal/h) 65
- Compressor running time (%) 36
- Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance) 47