Introducing the EV98 Four Layer Respirator from Ipkis Medical, designed and manufactured right here in Queensland. The EV98 exceeds current standards for face masks such as P-2 and N-95.
- TGA approved
- Designed for better facial fit & comfort
- Superior filtration efficiency
- Greater than 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency – Tested in Australian laboratory
- Fluid Resistant Hydrophobic (liquid repelling) outside layer to provide strong fluid barrier
- The EV98 Four Layer Respirator is Made in Australia
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- 12 months from the date of manufacture indicated on the box
- Store respirators in temperatures between –10 degrees Celsius and +30 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity below 80%
- Store respirators in original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture and damaging chemicals.
- Outer layer: Fluid Resistant Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Middle (Filter) layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven
- Middle (Comfort) layer: ES (Thermo-Bondable Bi-Component) Cloth Nonwoven
- Inner layer: Ultra Comfort Polypropylene spunbond Hydrophilic nonwoven fabric
- Ultra Soft Ear loops: 50% Spandex and 50% Nylon
- Nose clip: Malleable steel coated with PE
- Adjustable molded nose clip for improved facial seal
- Latex Free
AS/NZS 1716 2012 TESTING
Independent test results according to AS/NZS 1716 2012 – tested on 3/07/2020 completed by VIC lab. The results of the test, calibrations and/or measurements in the below table are traceable to Australia National Standards. Accredited for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
EV98 VS KN95
- EV98 made in Australia – KN95 made in China
- EV98 made in independently certified ISO 8 clean room
- EV98 is tested in Australian Laboratories (CSIRO and VicLab)
- EV98 boasts a 98.5% particle filtration vs 95% particle filtration
- KN95 made, tested and certified in China
Secure your critical face mask requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.
EV98 Four Layer Respirator Sales Enquiries
Call Banksia on 1300 769 944, +617 3902 3000, or complete the below form.