An effective tool in reducing pathogens while controlling moisture.
Banksia Scientific introduces the new HACCP Defender Footwear Sanitiser System. The HACCP Defender adds an additional layer of pathogen protection by reducing cross-contamination from footwear before employees enter the processing area or other critical control zones.
The HACCP Defender is designed for food processing facilities, nutraceutical plants, pharmaceutical plants, clinical research labs and clean rooms where pathogen reduction and moisture control is critical. Utilizing the effectiveness of a quat sanitiser, processors now have a powerful tool for controlling moisture, pathogens and cross-contamination.
HACCP Defender Footwear Sanitiser System
- One-way, pass-through design supports traffic flow and improves pathogen reduction to critical areas of the facility
- Fine atomised mist provides ample coverage to boot soles while reducing chemical waste and controlling moisture
- Adjustable output for optimal volume control
- Infrared sensors control doors and sprayers
- Fresh sanitiser with every application
- Stainless steel construction
- 91cm W x 97cm L x 114cm H
- Made in the USA
HACCP Defender Enquiries
Call Banksia on 1300 769 944, +617 3902 3000, email or complete the below form.